At Warrnambool Cheese & Butter (WCB) our vision is to be Australia's leading dairy company. We strive to achieve this through living our core values:
Efficiency through simplicity
- innate sound judgement;
- be consistently efficient and question the status quo;
- avoid over-analysing situations and find concrete solutions to problems;
- gather necessary information and follow your instinct to make the appropriate decisions.
A family-oriented environment
- treat colleagues as though they are members of your family;
- seek the well-being of colleagues and encourage their success;
- respect colleagues at all times;
- listen carefully before giving an opinion;
- work with others to achieve objectives, and avoid creating any hierarchy.
Ownership and commitment
- be available to help others;
- assume the consequences of your decisions;
- understand and respect the Company’s culture;
- act with integrity;
- evaluate Company expenses carefully and spend Company dollars cautiously;
- use Company materials and tools with the utmost care.
A hands-on approach
- thrive to be in the field — where the action is;
- be proactive;
- understand the Company’s general activities;
- care as much about practical aspects as you do about strategic ones;
- analyse implementation steps and methods;
- pay close attention to detail.
- able to motivate colleagues and peers;
- demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm;
- display vision and initiative;
- remain positive;
- capable of self-motivation;
- enjoy work and proudly show it.